Provide information for decision making on IMPROVEMENTS & CHANGES in process
- Business Audit is to derive and assess whether the Organisation is managing it’s Business Process in a right manner.
- It promotes Transparency and Corporate governance.
- Risk analysis and contingency procedures
- To verify the Controls introduced and their suitability to the business
- This element that supports Managers to have current and reliable information on how the process are performing
- Strategic objectives of the Company